Plastek rebranded to Crew Tool
Since our inception in 2015 we have been known by several brand names, Plastek being the most prominent. Unfortunately, we have had several instances where we were getting confused with other “Plastek” branded companies out there. Although none of them were directly related to our business, we found that the more our name got out there, the more often these instances were occurring which were causing misplaced orders and delayed correspondence. We also saw that our product offering had developed far past being just a plastics company, so we thought it would be a good time to officially rebrand under the name Crew Tool. When ordering plastic products, there are several legacy products that will have the name Plastek on them, but as these molds change over, you will see a change of the name imbedded on the product to Crew Tool. For our existing customer base, our EIN and billing information will remain the same, this is just a dba change. Welcome to the new era of Crew Tool.
Types of Application and Removal Tools
Our team appreciates that choosing the right tool for the job can be tricky but essential. There are so many choices with subtle differences that it can be hard to make the right choice. Depending on the job, different types of sealant tools will be better suited for each task. To help make each option clear, here is a breakdown of the types of sealant tools that we offer:
- Nozzles: Standard nozzles are used for some sealant applications and produce controlled, thick lines of sealant when attached to a prepared sealant cartridge.
- Roller Nozzles: Roller nozzles are similar products, except that they have a soft wheel affixed to the applicator to apply thin coats of sealant or adhesives over a larger area.
- Scrapers: Scrapers are designed for precise tooling and can be used to remove cured sealant from surfaces.
- Spatulas: Spatulas can be used to apply adhesives or sealants to aircraft and come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Spreaders: Spreaders are similar to spatulas and can also spread large amounts of sealant across surfaces. They also come in an array of shapes and sizes.
Take Flight With Crew Tool
At Crew Tool, we push the envelope. We believe in hard work and craftsmanship, which is why we work so hard to supply the aircraft and aviation industries with the best products. We offer stellar customer service with friendly and knowledgeable staff to help others spread their wings. If you’re looking for quality aviation tooling, you’ve landed on the right runway 一 Crew Tool has what you need. Reach out to us today to find out how we can help you get the products you need. Give us a call at (407) 377-5823 or send us an email at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!